Its is an surgical complication. In which wound ruptures along surgical suture and also known as abdominal wound dehiscence. Its describe partial or complete post-operative separation of an abdominal wound closure.
- It is an sub-acute infection.
- Infection at the wound area.
- Injury to the wound area.
- Pressure on the sutures.
- Weak tissue or muscle at the wound area.
- Opened wound
- Broken suture
- Over aged
- Usually in female
- Poor nutrition
- Diabetes mellitus
- Surgical error
- Long term use of corticosteroids.
- Incorrect suture technique used to close operative area.
- Wound infection.
- Chronic wound.
- Drug theraphy.
- Medical treatment.
- Surgical intervention.
- Surgical removal of contaminated dead tissue.
- To reduce stress on the wound edges.
- Diabetes should to be control.
- Cover the suture with sterile strips.
- Use the antibiotics and clean the wound regularly.